HATE ME

30/recent/ticker-posts

Indira Gandhi quotes 10

Indira gandhi quotes


  1. "You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist." 
  2. "The power to question is the basis of all human progress." 
  3. "Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave." 
  4. "You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose."  
  5. "Martyrdom does not end something, it only a beginning." 
  6. "A nation' s strength ultimately consists in what it can do on its own, and not in what it can borrow from others." 
  7. "If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the assassins, not in my dying." 
  8. "One must beware of ministers who can do nothing without money, and those who want to do everything with money." 
  9. "There exists no politician in India daring enough to attempt to explain to the masses that cows can be eaten." 
  10. "My father was a statesman, I am a political woman. My father was a saint. I am not." 

Post a Comment

0 Comments